Spread the love
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow (M.Pharma, M.Sc, MS) In National Institute Of Pharmaceutical Education And Research – NIPER Mohali Recruitment
No Of Vacancies :01
Last Date 22/03/2021
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research , Chandigarh, Punjab 141001
M.Sc./M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences. Documented research experience in protein analysis and characterization tools is desirable. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale is required in the qualifying examination.
Pay Scale : Rs. 31,000/- p.m. (+HRA, if applicable)
Age Limit :
28 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is as per GoI rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time).
How To Apply For NIPER Mohali Vacancy :
Walk-in interview will be held on 22nd March, 2021 (Monday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue by 2.30 pm. The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria should bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates, etc. in support of qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with the latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the form of a demand draft in favour of Director, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar, payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
General Instructions :
1.Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
2. Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprints of relevant publications/thesis or project report, without photographs, signature and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
3. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
4. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test/ interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
5. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews. 13. Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews can be dropped at email@example.com by 18th March, 2021 (Thursday).
7. Canvassing In Any Form May Lead To Cancellation Of Candidature.
8. Keeping in view the COVID-19 pandemic the candidates are requested to maintain social distancing and wearing of mask is compulsory.
Detail Of Interview : 22nd March, 2021 (Monday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Venue Of Interview :
Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue by 2.30 pm.
For More Information go to NIPER website : http://www.niper.nic.in/